Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Charging - third party.

(Topic created on: 21-04-2021 05:31 AM)
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
I use wired charging a majority of the time, but I want to use wireless charging more often, but my wireless charger stopped fast charging recently and it seems a recent update may have disabled some third party functionality. I had already seen Spigen Steadiboost with blazing reviews, so I went ahead and bought it, and it works absolutely perfectly, in fact, it's just as fast as Samsung's own previous wireless charger. Furthermore, it was on a deal price of £21 from £30 on Amazon, and it's £35 in any other shop online. Very happy, and definitely worth the purchase for anyone considering wireless charging. The feel and build of the charger is premium quality too, with a smooth, soft finish. 
 This Wireless Charger also includes an 18 watt wall plug in the box, and a USB C cable 👌🏻 

1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GalaxyAsh  Thanks for your input, seems an attractive bundle.    Some other options and  detail on wireless charging here. https://www.androidauthority.com/best-wireless-chargers-1157074/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes