Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wipe Cache Partition & Galaxy App Booster

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 03:12 PM)
ironass
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
A couple of procedures that I personally find helpful after installing an update are wiping the phone's temporary Cache Partition and using the Galaxy Apps Booster.

This video will show you how to clear your phone's temporary Cache Partition of any corrupt files and detritus that may cause issues for you. It works on all S21 series devices...

I also use the Galaxy Apps Booster as well. You will need to download the Galaxy Labs app from the Samsung Galaxy Store. You will then be invited to install more apps to run in Galaxy Labs... Battery Tracker, Battery Guardian, Galaxy App Booster, Thermal Guardian and Memory Guardian.

Simply run the Galaxy App Booster. If it is your first time using this app it can take awhile to finish. Subsequent runs are around 4 min's.

Galaxy Labs.png

Galaxy App Booster

Galaxy App Booster 2.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 16/512GB (G998B D/S) CSC=BTU
7 REPLIES 7
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Whilst i do not have the  S21  ,I can confirm that the Galaxy Apps Booster appears to work well.    See a more detailed analysis here : https://itnext.io/magic-trick-of-galaxy-app-booster 

ironass
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Thanks @JAMES4578

I was looking for that article earlier and could not find it. Have now included it in my original post. 

Cheers!

JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

@ironass  oh right, glad to have been of some help :smiling-face:

Joeeye
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I use the app booster app but I honestly can't tell if it really does help me much without it. When I first got my S21 Ultra I had very good SoT times of 10h+. Not really seen any difference after using the booster in performance or endurance. I use it anyway but even still it's hard for me to gauge its effectiveness.
0 Likes
GusB
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Ive today seen a noticeable speed increase after using the app booster! (S21 ultra, exynos 512gb...if that matters)
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Certainly very positive @GusB , glad to hear it! :smiling-face:

ironass
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Thanks for the feedback @GusB 

As I mention in post #1, it is my, "go to", procedures after any update.

They will not fix corrupt or incorrect settings or apps that have not been updated by their developers for Android 11 in the Play Store, (there are lots of those), but it does increase the device's performance for a lot of users. 

App Booster in particular, is so easy to use and does not affect your data.