Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling on Vodafone UK

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 01:59 AM)
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Has anyone got this working yet? We have two new phones and neither shows WiFi calling in the phone app settings. S21 Ultra direct from Samsung and S21+ from Vodafone. 
45 REPLIES 45
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I did mine over Live chat, so just go to Vodafone website, log on, select suppert and live chat

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
reset the apn. settings, connections, mobile connections, access point names tap on three dots top right reset to default.
0 Likes
Cabamaru
First Poster
Options
Thank you. On the 3rd reach out to the technical team, the person knew what they were doing and activated within a few minutes whilst on the chat. He had to activate it separately for each of the two sims. Happy now as sms over WiFi calling work and battery lasts a lot better.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

glad you got it sorted too

0 Likes
madge1
Student
Options

It took me the best part of a day. I had 3 separate chats with "real" people on the webchat. We went through every possible reset - all as people have described on here. I then went into a vodafone shop. They tried all the same things, then eventually got vodafone to remove wifi calling from my account. Switched off phone and removed Sim. Rebooted it. Then vodafone put wifi calling back on my account, removed sim and restarted phone again, and an hour later, it worked! 

Wow! Very hard work.... just keep trying! 

madge1
Student
Options

I was told it wasn't supported by one person, but got there in the end.