Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling on Vodafone UK

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 11:18 AM)
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Has anyone got this working yet? We have two new phones and neither shows WiFi calling in the phone app settings. S21 Ultra direct from Samsung and S21+ from Vodafone. 
45 REPLIES 45
BorGaS
Journeyman
Options
Tried the text method, enabling and disabling on the account, plus the sim removal method. Nothing works. Had the same problem with the s20 Ultra last year and it took 3 weeks of pestering Vodafone for it to get sorted.
0 Likes
BorGaS
Journeyman
Options
Bit of an update... Very long chat with Vodafone with someone that did seem to know what they were talking about. What he told me is that they don't have the Samsung specific settings for this phone so expect a couple of weeks until those come through.
BorGaS
Journeyman
Options
Are you on Vodafone with a sim-free phone? (I. E. Not bought from Vodafone) thanks.
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
Yes SIM free Phone Vodafone
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
DK87S21U
Apprentice
Options
I have been sent the below link by Vodafone tech and i now have wifi calling on my ultra s21

http://epdg.epc.mnc015.mcc234.pub.3gppnetwork.org/
0 Likes
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
I can't open that link. What did the Voda tech say?
0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

So just a tidbit when I was on the phone to Vodafone tech I told the lady I had a s21 ultra bought from Samsung but if that wasn't on her list to choose the S20 ultra so I don't know if maybe whatever she did, she chose the S20 ultra and it worked maybe...  

DK87S21U
Apprentice
Options
I spoke to them via the tobi agent in the my Vodafone App, i asked to speak to a technical advisor. they then sent me the link on text.
when i went to open the link it didn't open a web page but the services appeared in my top right pull down.
0 Likes
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
On a chat with them now. I would phone them but the account is in my partner's name and life's too short to try to get them to talk to me! I tried sending the link to myself by text but it doesn't seem to work.
0 Likes
DK87S21U
Apprentice
Options
i didnt speak to anyone over the phone just through the tobi agent. ask for a technical advisor and they should be able to send you the link via text
0 Likes