Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling not available on S21 5G

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 10:48 AM)
deepbluescotty
First Poster
Options

I've tried several methods to turn in wifi calling on my S21. I contacted Vodafone who have said its turned on their end but there is no option in any of my phone menus to turn on wifi calling. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
IGM83
First Poster
Options
Odd, works fine on my s21 ultra
0 Likes
IGM83
First Poster
Options
Mines here Screenshot_20211231-010248_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
From your drop down menu
One of the options should be for WiFi calling
If you have just set it up with Vodafone. Give it a couple of days.
I know sometimes it won't happen straight away
0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
After the 3rd last update, mines disappeared for a bit(or had moved and i just didnt see it), then came back again; assuming yours will too.
0 Likes
Bobbyorange
Apprentice
Options
On my device it's under connections so if Vodafone say it's on there end it should appear, from my experience (I'm with O2) it only took an hour or so to appear, I'm guessing you've done the usual of checking for software updates & restarted the phone?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I always have to make several calls to technical support for WiFi calling options to get sorted.

Be persistent and keep calling you will get through to someone who knows what they are talking about and it will turn on immediately
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Go to your green phone icon, to press that, then click on 3 dots, then click on settings and WiFi calling should be the option in there.

Slide the cursor so it lights up and you should be good to go.
0 Likes
deepbluescotty
First Poster
Options
Unfortunately ive tried all these methods but the WiFi calling option isn't showing up in any of my menus
0 Likes
MJdart1
First Poster
Options
I have exactly same problem, vodafone pushed new settings still not showing
0 Likes