Journeyman
Options
Just reboot 🤩

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
Josh_S
Pioneer
Options

Hey tonik51, if you open the Phone Dialler and then tap Menu (the three dots) followed by Settings, can you still see Wi-Fi Calling as an option?

tonik51
Journeyman
Options
Hi Josh thank you for trying to help me
I don't see the option Screenshot_20211005-133340_Call settings.jpg
0 Likes
YasinBajibhai
Pathfinder
Options
Thats weird. I have got it on mine. Which mobile phone are you usingclipboard_image_1633438116243.jpg
tonik51
Journeyman
Options
Samsung galaxy s21 ultra
0 Likes
YasinBajibhai
Pathfinder
Options
Oh .. I am on s21 plus and I have got it. Check if you have software update and restart the phone ?
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Someone eleon here had this issue last week after update....they turned phone off and back on and it appeared....failing that try a cache partition wipe and reboot
Josh_S
Pioneer
Options

It's no problem at all. :smiling-face:

I've had this problem before on a few different Android 11 devices from different manufacturers. I've had success by switching the phone off, removing the SIM, and switching the phone back on (without the SIM) for about 10 minutes, so it can connect to a network.

After that, switch the phone back off, reinsert the SIM before switching the phone back on.

I know it seems like a strange solution, but something like this is usually the result of a network communication error during an update, so a complete refresh is sometimes necessary.

tonik51
Journeyman
Options
🤩🤩🤩 thanks very much guys
It's working now Screenshot_20211005-150007_Call settings.jpg
Josh_S
Pioneer
Options

Fantastic! What did you do to solve it in the end?