Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wierless payments with google pay not working

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 01:19 PM)
21ultra
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Is anyone having this problem I have used google pay to perches in store for years now but since I have had the s21 ultra I can not get it to verify my card for wireless payments the same card and same account is on my sons s20 ultra and my wife s10 plus so why can I not get it to work with the s21 ultra? ?????
Any help will be appreciated 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Trottsky
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Try calling your bank and they should be able to verify the card for you
0 Likes
21ultra
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I have called the bank and google pay.
Like I've said it works on my sons s20 ultra and my wife's s10 plus this is my account I'm taking about the same account that's on the s20 ultra and the s10 plus but will not work on my s21 ultra the funny thing is I get the verification code on my s21 ultra for the s20 ultra and I get the code for the s10 plus on the s21 ultra so my son and my wife can buy in store with wireless pay with my bank account but I can not .I can not get it to work on the s21 ultra .
I know I'm going on but I've used it for years until I got the s21 ultra and know 1 I mean know one can tell me why the bank says all is OK and my wife and sons phone Confirms it google pay or google support say all is OK and tell me to tell the bank to delete the tokenizers witch they have done and still the s21 ultra will not set up for wireless payments
This is Y I have come to the conclusion that it must be the phone! !!!! ! !!! Please prove me Wrong
Any one please please
Prove ME WRONG .
THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAPPY WIERLESS PAYMENTS EVERYWHERE
0 Likes