Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widget fonts so small! Why?

(Topic created on: 18-12-2021 08:22 AM)
Geogre
Journeyman
Options
Samsung s21 plus

I'm semi blind. On my lock screen I would like a clock that I can see. Why would you limit the size of font of a clock to be so small?

Also on my home screen. I have to squint. Mind boggling.

Help??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Download Google clock from playstore, you are able to resize the widgets available for this app and the font is quite large and bold.Screenshot_20211218-201848_One UI Home.jpg

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try going settings and scroll down a little until you see the Lock Screen option. After tapping on this option, you'll see another setting named Clock style. Select this to access the clock style options
0 Likes
Geogre
Journeyman
Options
Thank you xSteveuk. Tried that and did again just now. I had 3 other brand phones and widgets allowed to have bigger font clocks. Thanks for help but not the solution I needed.
0 Likes
Solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Download Google clock from playstore, you are able to resize the widgets available for this app and the font is quite large and bold.Screenshot_20211218-201848_One UI Home.jpg
Geogre
Journeyman
Options
Thank you Ksmy89. Downloaded it. Now trying to find in widgets and am struggling to find it. Let me recheck after a restart. Thank you.
0 Likes
Geogre
Journeyman
Options
It just loaded! Perfect! Thank you! Solved my issue.
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Geogre Hello, maybe a Samsung developer app called Good Lock will be useful for you. It has several modules and you install the one that suits you to customize your phone. The module in question is called LockStar. You can download it from the Galaxy Store. Greeting.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Geogre
Journeyman
Options
Hey Ventor. Thank you for adding more answers. I will look into that tomorrow and get back to you. Thanks again.
Geogre
Journeyman
Options
Hello Ventor. I just downloaded it and it looked fantastic until I saw it has ads. I removed it. The other solution worked for me. Thanks again!