Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my Galaxy S21 still repeteadly disconnecting from the wifi

(Topic created on: 29-08-2021 12:11 PM)
Pio83
First Poster
Options
I have tried all those different solutions, even reset factory data on my galaxy S21 Ultra 5G twice! but the problem is still happening, and this situation is not happening to any other device at home. This started to happen almost 3 months ago and I have this phone since March. The wifi connection on my phone just switches off and then ir carries on using my Vodafone data. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does your phone connect OK to other sources of Wi-Fi such as a coffee shop etc @Pio83  ?

There is a diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members App under the GetHelp button and diagnostic.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look at your phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Pio83
First Poster
Options
No, it drops the connection everywhere at any moment. But not from the beginning when I purchased. It seems to be a bug acquired with updates and stuff, because the phone still works, but not in a 100% of the 'reputed' capacity.
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

It may be worth sending an Error Report through to the Software Team if you believe an update started this issue, @Pio83. You can do this by recreating the issue (waiting for the Wi-Fi to drop out) and then heading to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Error Report > Ensure 'Send system log data' is ticked > Include a full description of the issue. The Team will then be able to take a look into what is happening within your phone and advise further. 🙂

0 Likes