First Poster
Options
My old p20 mate Pro unlocks instantly,, this s21 seems downright backwards 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Paetman
First Poster
Options
Facial recognition almost useless on my S21 Ultra. Worked fine initially but now hardly at all. Pretty poor for a phone costing this much. Any word of samsung addressing this issue?
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Fingerprint recognition can be affected by a number of conditions. Try each of the following to see if your device is having trouble recognising your fingerprint. 

• Is your fingerprint sensor damaged? Check that the sensor isn't scratched or damaged.
  • Are you using a screen protector? unoffical, scratched or dirty screen protectors may cause the fingerprint sensor to malfunction. Try removing or cleaning the screen protector.
  • Are your fingers dry or damp? Fingers that are too wet or too dry may not be recognised. Let your fingers dry if they are wet or use a moisturiser if they are too dry.
  • Are your fingertips bent? The fingerprint sensor works best when covered by your entire fingerprint.
  • Are your fingertips scarred? Scar tissue and wrinkles can change your fingerprint. You may have to remove and then register your fingerprint again.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes