Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Samsung baby us (forced blue light filter)

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 06:53 AM)
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

With my s21 ultra I noticed that blue light filter is forced at some time of the day you can't turn it off it goes on automatically and it's forced 

0 Likes
31 REPLIES 31
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

and this is exactly what i am referring to do you find it ok to be forced this?

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The, "Off", switch at the top of my screenshot disables, "Eye comfort",  completely. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

it stops it when i turn it off but it turns on again later when it's scheduled to you can never keep it from turning on

Eye Comfort Shield keep re-enabling intermittently on Updated Tab S7 Plus (Android 11) : GalaxyTab (...

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I have never used, "Eye comfort", and it has never turned on, ever. after disabling it with the, "Off", switch. That is what it is there for.

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

or maybe you just don't notice when it turns on through the link you can clearly see that i am not alone

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Why do you think that, "Eye comfort" has an, "Off", toggle then?

0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

because you turn it off manually when you don't want it but it will keep going on again when scheduled

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So, why does mine never come on?

0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

it may do but your eyes don't notice it because it's subtle i am obsessed with keeping displays as cold as they possibly can get to the point of being blue tinted to most people so i notice any change in color most samsung phones can't even get as cold as i want which has been an issue for me since note 10 but the s21 ultra seems better in how cold it can get not the same yellow tint i am used to from samsung displays

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

My, "Display", settings are also Cold...

Display 1_Settings.png

Display 2_Settings.png

0 Likes