Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Samsung baby us (forced blue light filter)

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 05:43 AM)
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

With my s21 ultra I noticed that blue light filter is forced at some time of the day you can't turn it off it goes on automatically and it's forced 

0 Likes
31 REPLIES 31
Rob99
Voyager
Options
go to settings, display and turn eye comfort shield off
0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

It can't be turned off it can only be manually turned off but there's always a timer for when it goes on automatically that timer can't be disabled I tried setting it to between 1900 and 1901 but that did not work 

0 Likes
Rob99
Voyager
Options
I don't know then, sorry. mine works fine
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
just turn it off ..... simples
0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

There's no off option you have to manually turn it off but you can't turn the automatic option off 

https://twitter.com/ZZCOOL/status/1364809388351979520?s=19

0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

Please show me where I can turn it off permanently 

https://twitter.com/ZZCOOL/status/1364809388351979520?s=19

0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

I think this is exclusive to newer Samsung phones I didn't have it on my z fold 2 as there is no off option I have to constantly turn it off as it goes on automatically when it wants to i feel setting it to turn on between 1 min actually made it worse but I see no option to permanently turn it off just like huawei phones where it resets to automatic brightness on reboot and there's no way to get around it. 

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
use the pull down quick menu ... look for the blue light filter and unselected it .... affectlivy turning it off

Screenshot_20210225-054202_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

you're not listening to me i am not asking how to turn it off i am asking how to keep it from turning back on automatically

0 Likes