Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has a S21?

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 10:41 PM)
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
Who has the S21 (not + or ultra)? What are your thoughts on it so far? About to purchase one but want to see how others are finding theirs so far.
0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
you do right, I used to upgrade every year but I bought my s20 in the pandemic so it will see me through to the end of the pandemic, what annoys me is that the s21 is going backwards on the 20 if I want a high res screen glass back and all the goodies I have to go to the s21 ultra which is tablet in my eyes 🤣, yea I been hit financially by pandemic too so will have to chill out on spending sheets on tech! The Mrs will batter me if another Sammy box from dpd arrives! 🙄🤣🤣
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
🤣🤣 yeah I've read a lot about the backwards step with the screen resolution, tbf the plastic back on the S21 doesn't feel bad it isn't as slippy and felt nice in the hand it's just a shame it's not what I'd hoped and had the few issues. Switching between the cameras washed out the colours something that was red changed to orange then pink when switching between the 3 cameras and anything over the 10x zoom was really blurry which was a shame, my partners pixel picture quality is much better and half the price (or about). I need to think sensibly about my next phone and unfortunately the S21 just wasn't it, Samsung customer service was brilliant and very easy to arrange a return and no questions asked which is always nice 🙂
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea Sammy are really good when there's a problem, what your saying sounds like what alot of people are experiencing, I think most of it will be software, I just love my high res screen its sooo nice mine will be s22 for sure, hopefully with the iPhone mini Sammy might bring some smaller phones later in year, my partners s10e is 5.8 is perfect size. Well I hope you find the right phone 😀
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
I've actually just been looking at the iPhone 12 mini purely for the size, I'm hoping Samsung will release smaller phones 🤞 Thank you, Stay safe! 🙂
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
you too! but one word of warning don't buy an iPhone just yet, I had an 11 Pro before this and the messages notifications were playing up like mad! that's why I'm back with Sammy again, if you google ios 14 notification problems it is plagued, but again it will be fixed in time.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
and don't get me started on the ringer volume mysteriously changing up and down by itself lol
0 Likes