Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has a S21?

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 08:04 PM)
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
Who has the S21 (not + or ultra)? What are your thoughts on it so far? About to purchase one but want to see how others are finding theirs so far.
0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
🤞
0 Likes
Darbis
Voyager
Options

I have no problems with my ultra. Its great. The only issue bothering me is that stupid assistant menu remains on the screen. I dont want to put it off as I use single tap.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
did you get your phone zara? do you like it? 🙂
0 Likes
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
Hi! yes I did but unfortunately I'm sending it back, it heats up quite a bit whilst using the camera and doing updates and the camera quality wasn't as great as I expected. I can't justify spending £819 on it when I'm not 100% happy with it so it's going back which is a shame but my partners pixel 4a 5g takes much better pictures and has no heating issues and costs a whole lot less too.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
aw no way! that sucks,I think its pot luck with the s21, I will defo be waiting for the 22 for sure, my partner has an S10E she was going to upgrade will tell her to stay where she is! what you going to do now just keep A70?
0 Likes
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
I'd advise her to wait, even just a few months to see if these issues are fixed. I'm back to my A70 while I decide what to do next, nothing wrong with my A70 it's just huge and hurts my hands if I'm doing lots of typing 😂 I've had Samsungs for the past 15 years but was disappointed with the S21, coming from an A70 and not being blown away speaks volumes 🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea I will do to be honest I think the S10E is one of the best it's tiny lol! yer if you happy with a70 use it for a bit, I have used all different phones over the years but samsung are the best occasionally every manufacture spits out a rough phone, I love the S20 best phone I ever had. A70s are huge zara, I had an S10 plus before this and that was 6.4 and was huge! yea it's a shame you were not impressed but like you said it will get fixed, there will be some new a series this year as well.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
what I really want is a fold 3 or a z flip 3 but I need both my arms and legs to drive the car 🤣 far too many sheets for them!
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
😂😂
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
my phone drives me mad with how huge it is but it seems most phones are too big for my hands nowadays haha. It works though and I can do everything I need to do so it's fine for now, I felt like the S21 just wasn't worth the price (imo) the pandemic has taken a hit on most people financially (myself included) so I felt I couldn't justify keeping it if I'm not 100% happy. Got my sensible head on 😂