Or

This one:

Please comment below which one would you recommend to me,
Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
2me2u
Pioneer
Options
ide go for s21 ultra tbf just for the camera but thats me . but there's the price difference so everyone to there own . all in all s21 ultra
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
Note
0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
definitely the s21 ultra. and I've always been a Note user from Note 4 all the way to Note 10+. this is the 1st ever Galaxy S line ive ever got and its because its finally become more like a Note phone. both from a design perspective as well as functional. it's a powerful device with amazing camera features. I had problems with it at 1st with battery and camera issues but that's before I knew better. I love the new S21 ultra. and if you're thinking of Note 20 because of the S Pen, we'll you can use a S pen now anyway on the s21 ultra. granted you can't put it in the phone but because of that, I get more battery life and power. I have the pen lying around the house next to pen at home anyway. if I'm out and about, I don't tend to use the pen as much anyway. I just love this phone. it feels like it's a Note series anyway. it'd be interesting to see if they bring a note 21 ultra and what that looks like.
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Note 20 ultra. Had extendable memory option via SD card. Spen built-in into the device so you don't need to spending extra money for Spen and Spen case
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If they already had note phone before, they can use the old spen so no extra expenditure there..
For the s21 Ultra 512gb is the way to go, simply because those 4k, 8k videos if you do decide to take will eat a lot of space.
Cloud is the way to go, so I guess that's the future.
0 Likes
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey there Mike8888!

Don't know if you've made a purchase or not yet, but I'd love to throw some more advice your way 🙂. Ironically, I've just bitten this same bullet! 😀

I can't open the links, but judging by the comments, you're tossing between a Note20 Ultra and an S21 Ultra?

It really depends on what you want to do with your phone.

If you're looking for the latest and greatest - defo the S21 Ultra.

The S21 Ultra also has a slightly better camera and better battery life than the Note20 Ultra. Also, for a limited time, Samsung are including Gakaxy Buds Live with the S21 Series.

However, if you're looking for expandable storage, and an included S-Pen, go with a Note20 Ultra. It's slightly older, but it's still an amazing phone,

Personally, I chose the Note20 Ultra. I don't regret the decision at all - I love the phone!!

Best solution - go with your gut! 😉

Hope this helps,
Tom 🙂
Mike8888
Explorer
Options
thanks mate for the support
0 Likes
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
No worries! 😀
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think it is a tough call, as others have expanded on both Devices have their  plus points and it depends on your needs.  Whilst I do not have any of these devices yet but think I might slightly more attracted by the better battery life/power of the S21 Ultra and most folk seem to be impressed by the camera. others though such as @CrazyTom2k2  are very happy with the Note 20 Ultra  and may be advisable if the  included S Pen is a big selling point.

@Mike8888 Of course you may already have purchased but for anyone pondering on these Devices  also have a look on Samsung's site  and can get a good deal if you are able to Trade In.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-note20/buy/ 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s21-5g/buy/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.