Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which courier do samsung use to deliver free gifts in the uk?

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 11:18 AM)
jefferz
Apprentice
Options
Does anybody know which courier samsung will use to deliver the free buds and smart tag in the s21 promotion in the uk? Received my message to say they had been shipped a few days ago and just wondering who to look out for. I live in a flat and the entrance isn't easily viewable so don't want to miss them. 

20 REPLIES 20
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
probably dpd
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
It will be DPD and you will receive an email and text on the day letting you know of your one hour time slot!
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
had my Samsung s10 delivered by hermes and my s7+ delivered by dpd.. much depends where it is coming from.
Andy3
Voyager
Options
maybe not dpd. dpd also use other firms I work for them.
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
that is strange. but it might be depending on your area 🤔
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I'm in the UK and dpd delivered mine.
0 Likes
jefferz
Apprentice
Options
I've just received an email and it will be delivered today by yodel
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
My promotion a few years ago for the Original Buds was sent via DX, can't be sure it's still the same but i would keep an eye on your emails in case anything pops up

can i ask what date your claim was validated as mine was validated on the 8th Feb and i haven't had any updates since. Oh and enjoy your buds! Can't wait to get mine😊
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I had mine validated on the 3rd Feb and still haven't received any email for delivery.
what I've heard tho is they have to wait for the 2 weeks return policy has passed before Samsung sign's them off for delivery. I don't know how true that is, but it would make sense for them to do that.