Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which charger ?

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 01:12 AM)
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

Hi all. I ordered a S21 Ultra 512 in navy nearly 2 weeks ago, so now i need a charger.

What's the difference between the £17   25w travel adapter & the £29    PD 25 w   wall charger please.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
The £17 one only includes the Wall Adaptor but the £29 includes Wall Adaptor + Cable

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
The £17 one only includes the Wall Adaptor but the £29 includes Wall Adaptor + Cable
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

Thank you Kasim 👍

Bravocharliege
Explorer
Options
shouldn't a new phone come with a charger? especially as Samsung took the ***** out of apple for dropping the charger. all the additional environmental impacts of ordering and having delivery of a separate charger have not been considered. sure samsung may have reduced its carbon footprint, but overall this will substantially increase waste and carbon emissions due to the additional deliveries and packaging of separate charger purchase and delivery. personally, when I get a new phone I give or sell my old phone, which includes the charger. this means I do not have a charger already and have to purchase one. this whole thing is terrible and samsung should be ashamed of their hypocrisy, I have a copy of your deleted tweets!!
0 Likes