Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which charger for Samsung galaxy s21 ultra ?

(Topic created on: 16-12-2021 06:21 PM)
shao
Journeyman
Options

Hello, i recently got the galaxy s21 ultra and i have the adaptive fast charging plug but not the cable and wether i'm gonna keep using this one or not, I don't know which charger i'm supposed to get for this phone.
Could you help me please ?

5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Samsung's 25W USB-C Fast Charging Charger is the only recommended charger for the Galaxy S21 series
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
For non-Ultra, 25W is suitable. For Ultra, to get full charging speed 45W is suitable. (25W can work on S21 Ultra too! 😃)
Edit: 45W charger can work on S21 Ultra, but charging speed is still 25W.
0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
Really? I was under the impression that 25W was the optimum charger for the S21U?

I've read a lot of complaints from people trying to use larger(than 25W) wattage chargers for the S21U, saying it leads to slower charging times!

I use the Super Fast Samsung 25W charger, and its really quick imo so would recommend it.
AndrewL
Options

@shao: For clarity, the Galaxy S21 supports 25W Super Fast Charging, and 15W Fast Wireless Charging. The phone comes packaged with a USB-C to USB-C cable, so if you have a compatible plug adapter then you should be good to go. If not, please check out the link below, where you can pick up a compatible charger at a low cost (with or without a USB cable).

Mobile Accessories - Phone Cases, Chargers & More | Samsung UK

0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
My bad, S21 series support up to 25W🙂
0 Likes