Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which apps are absolutely recommended on the S21?

(Topic created on: 13-09-2021 08:07 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
For the best possible experience, could you guys recommend any apps that are essential for day-to-day for the S21, regardless of what field you work in and is mostly for everyone 🤔? Thanks 😊!
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@LiquidSnake: This is a difficult one to answer, as I feel like essential apps vary from person to person. I'd recommend heading to the Galaxy Store > Apps > Galaxy User's Picks, and checking out the selection there. Apps like Good Lock and Sound Assistant are great additions to your device, and provide further customisation options that you might find useful. 

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah, I agree. Good Lock is already installed onto my device and is a fantastic app; one of the reasons I recommend people to Samsung over any other android phone manufacturer! 😁
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Snapseed for obvious reason on any Android.
DannyT
Options

I second Snapseed, it's great considering it's free! 

Welcome to the Community!

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Can Snapseed remove background images to give a white background picture with an item in the shot? If so, how do you do this and what is the resolution of the image after editing (is it high quality)? 🤔
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Here's a list of key features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niksoftware.snapseed&hl=en_GB

Welcome to the Community!