Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wheres mine ?!?

(Topic created on: 26-01-2021 05:40 PM)
oldman1972
Explorer
Options
I am feeling a bit deflated today... ordered my top end version of 512GB S21 ultra on the public release day... direct from Samsung. 

Seeing everyone in elation having already received their phone 3 days early is painful !! 

This is certainly not a 'first world problem' and surely i can wait until 29th... but you would have thought that Samsung themselves would be the first to ship ! 

What about those that stick by Samsung on every release day...preorder and pay large sums in cash payment ... and then have to sit and watch whilst everyone get their phones.. in fact it seems virtually EVERYONE but those that ordered directly from Samsung store. 

Why have a release day ... if you are not going to honour it ? Samsung are the ONLY ones to be waiting for 29th jan ! 

Next time around i will buy it indirectly from a carrier and pay for it over 24 months in a contract 😂

I tell you one thing... if it doesn't come on 29th jan for any reason... then it will be going back quicker than it arrived !! My order info hasn't changed since the day I preordered... which is a little alarming ... with just a couple of days left to box up and ship with courier

Rant over...

Waiting patiently... 🙈😫
14 REPLIES 14
Pete3012
Pioneer
Options
I feel your pain I'm in same boat infact I had an email on 19th saying we have shipped your items lol
0 Likes
oldman1972
Explorer
Options
I guess there is a silver lining... we should receive the buds and tag along with the phone delivery if ordered direct.

For all the orders outside of samsung, they will have to claim through the Samsung members app... and wait 45 days for the buds to arrive.

i guess that makes the score 1-1 😂
Mankinoon
First Poster
Options
can't even claim the buds and tag through the nembers app
0 Likes
oldman1972
Explorer
Options
The reason is that you have the phone early... and before the actual release day.

if you bought the phone outside of Samsung and need to claim the free items, then it will open for you in the samsung members app on 29th jan and open for claims until 28th Feb.

Then sit tight for 45 days for delivery.

it is stated in the post at the top of this page by admin.

This was the main reason I bought direct from Samsung... I remember two years ago when this 'claim method' was the same for all... i claimed the original Galaxy buds with my S10 purchase...but they took ages to arrive.
Vetri
Voyager
Options
exactly, scores even 😁
0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options
I don't know if I should say it here but if you are looking for S21 without freebies but on a significant discount ???? just look for Toby deals Co uk 512 gb ultra available for £1000 but not sure if it's legit 🙂
0 Likes
oldman1972
Explorer
Options
Toby deals is renowned for being a dodgy outlet !

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/tobydeals.com
Bing
Student
Options
ah just came in to look up how to claim. got my new phone today. so exciting. you'll love it 😀
0 Likes
Yorkie73
Pioneer
Options
I got that email on the 22nd. then today, just to rub it in, I received the trade-in return envelope!

I'm sitting here beside myself.
0 Likes