Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the S21 May update ?

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 05:50 PM)
JohnRB
Journeyman
Options
The update was touted as being rolled out in Europe at the end of April ......so far its not arrived on my S21.
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
AUE1 rolling out in Germany 1 week after they received may update. Thinks it's delayed because of bugs
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
There are armies of us S21 owners out here JohnRB waiting patiently or impatiently for the May update. Don't worry too much as it is coming. Then again so is Christmas. Let's hope the May update arrives first!..🤣🤣👍👍
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Hats off to Samsung for pulling a software update that has issues rather than continuing to push it to the masses with the usual "Be fixed in the next release" attitude that some other manufacturers have. 

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Ah, you didn't experience the S21 Bluetooth update issue then... 🤔
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

What Bluetooth issue? I have Bluetooth enabled 24/7 as my Watch 3 requires it and i have had no issues with connectivity. Same goes for my Buds+.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same here, no issues.
0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
If you read through the threads the second update vastly reduced range and quality of bluetooth connections. Took 3 updates for them to fix what they broke... 🙄
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Strange one, in none of the updates have I ever had any Bluetooth issues with connection or range I've found the range is actually the best on my S21 Ultra over my previous Samsung devices (and other brands). It's actually been nothing but perfect.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Personally I have nothing but good things to say about the updates I've received for my s21 ultra so far.
With each update there has been a slight improvement to either camera, battery or performance 🙂.
0 Likes