Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my S21?

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 02:42 PM)
Members_BjAzxf9
First Poster
Options

Ordered an S21 on 27th Feb and selected a date for delivery (today 15th Mar) and still no sign of it even been dispatched. Anyone else?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Darren22
Voyager
Options
not an s21 but I did order an A51 5G and it arrived 4 days late after the day I choose for delivery that was a month ago.
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, the date selection is not a defo thing. Same thing with mine and it wasn't there on the date selected. If you ordered direct from Samsung, keep an eye out for a email from them. DPD will send you an email and text message a day before delivery!
0 Likes
LindyLou88
First Poster
Options
I ordered mine on the 28th Feb, and selected today (15th March) as my delivery date too,

I rang Samsung to ask why on my account, it hadn't even changed to dispatched when I ordered it 15 days ago and its due to be delivered today,
to be told that the date I had selected, when asked to select a delivery date, actually means nothing, and that the 7-10 business days shipping, means that they won't have stock in the warehouse for the next 7-10 business days

SO WHY ASK ME WHAT DAY I WANTED DELIVERY FOR?

I've been off work all day waiting for a delivery that was never coming, cause they currently don't have any in their warehouse 🙃

so, who actually knows when our phones will arrive? not Samsung
0 Likes