Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are the free gifts

(Topic created on: 29-04-2021 05:54 PM)
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Went for one of the special colours for the S21 Ultra this time so the delivery is couple of weeks later than the general release and delivery dates. But for my free gifts I was prompted to select a delivery date so I did but it's gone and I have heard nothing! No emails nor notifications to say when they will arrive or if they will arrive with the actual phone? Looking at some of the other issues people are having.... Samsung's idea to release the phone early this year has not been a wise one! Anyone else having similar issues? 
0 Likes
36 REPLIES 36
OptimusVon
First Poster
Options
Hmmm I was fairly sure it was on the Samsung site also. Oh well. Besides the point. Still have to wait 45 and not a package deal. That's more so what I meant.

Mark
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

In my view - Can't get more of a 'package' deal than having the free items sent with the handset.

I didn't actually quote the terms correctly, it's up to 45 days, but many people in this very thread recieved thiers over a week ago and in most cases well before the s21 Ultra. I'm still awaiting for mine, annoyingly - But I'm sure it will happen, eventually !!! 

---------

Reward fulfilment for Participants purchasing from Samsung Shop Online (UK and Republic of Ireland)Participants purchasing from the Samsung Shop Online (UK or ROI) must select their Rewards when placing their pre order. Their Reward will be dispatched within 45 days of selection.

Vinny

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hey guys has anyone else received their phones?
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Finally mine updated last night to 'Preparing' - Pfft ! 

Hopefully it'll be here at the quoted delivery date of the 14th - But who knows with Samdumb....

Fingers crossed ! 

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
True looks like Samsung wants to deliver it to you as a V Day present 😉!
0 Likes
Shenaaz
First Poster
Options

I followed all these steps and was told to expect delivery within the next 7-14 days. This was in February.  I am still waiting. I call the centre every 10 days and they just keep feeding me the same lines..." in the next 7-14 days". I honestly don't think I'll receive it. 

Did your receive yours within 45 days?

0 Likes
Conny
First Poster
Options
I ordered an S21 Ultra 256GB in Phantom Silver from o2 which arrive within 2 days then I had to register on the Samsung website that I had brought the S21 Ultra in order for me to receive my free Gift which was the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live but I had to wait around 6-8 weeks to receive them but was well worth the wait trust me...
Hope this is helpful Jimmy 😀
0 Likes