Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are the free gifts

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 12:10 PM)
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Went for one of the special colours for the S21 Ultra this time so the delivery is couple of weeks later than the general release and delivery dates. But for my free gifts I was prompted to select a delivery date so I did but it's gone and I have heard nothing! No emails nor notifications to say when they will arrive or if they will arrive with the actual phone? Looking at some of the other issues people are having.... Samsung's idea to release the phone early this year has not been a wise one! Anyone else having similar issues? 
0 Likes
36 REPLIES 36
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

The moment I was notified that the upgrade window was open - It was in the evening of the 14th if I remember correctly ! 

Just seems a little odd - But, unless I want speak to the woeful Sam'dung' help desk, I guess I'll have to just wait it out...It's just annoying that I've not even seen the gifts as yet. 

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I feel you.... I suppose that all you can do! Good luck and I'm sure it will be worth it when you open up that lovely box?
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Got a text this morning out of the blue saying your Samsung parcel will be delivered today between 11.30-12.30! So it went from 2 weeks to this Friday then today! Hope everyone else gets their order soon too🤞
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Finally received the phone and the new colour looks great

20210204_113338_15997.jpg

20210204_113502_15999.jpg

20210204_113334_15996.jpg

20210204_113444_15998.jpg

0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Peel off that sticker !!! 🤣

Pleased you got your hands on it mate - Enjoy it...! 

Vinny.

JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks I did peel it off and just finished setting it up!
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

i got my free buds pro and tag today - i redeemed via samsung members app on Sat 30th 

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Nice
0 Likes
OptimusVon
First Poster
Options
Wherever you got the phone has misled you unfortunately. It was always advertised on samsung and all distributors as claiming your reward after you receive your phone.
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Samsung T and C's - Which state under section 11, free gifts don't need to be redeemed, they will be sent 45 days after the phone order if the phone was ordered from Samsung.com

Everywhere else, needs to remdeem the gifts using the usual method of redemption. 

Vinny. 

0 Likes