Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are the free gifts

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 11:43 AM)
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Went for one of the special colours for the S21 Ultra this time so the delivery is couple of weeks later than the general release and delivery dates. But for my free gifts I was prompted to select a delivery date so I did but it's gone and I have heard nothing! No emails nor notifications to say when they will arrive or if they will arrive with the actual phone? Looking at some of the other issues people are having.... Samsung's idea to release the phone early this year has not been a wise one! Anyone else having similar issues? 
0 Likes
36 REPLIES 36
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Completly agree... Lets see hopefully the phone arrives in couple weeks time? But all the other upgrades I had were nice and smooth but it was just this one that's a but tricky....
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hey guys just got an email to say the free gifts will be delivered tomorrow! So I think Samsung was just running late on deliveries! Hopefully the phone is not delayed?
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Glad you are sorted mate - Sadly nothing for me....Yet ! 

Enjoy the gifts ! 

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks... I think I will be happier when the phone arrives! Hope you get your stuff soon too!
0 Likes
doadventures
Apprentice
Options
There are two options when you've pre-order on the benefits page. You'll see the one that is applicable to yourself and then choose, fill in the required info and then wait up to 45 days.
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Another update guys... Got another email today to say Samsung parcel will be delivered on the 5th! Looks like my delivery is a week after general release. Anyone else got updates?
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Nothing here.

Sam'dung' are adamant delivery is the 14/15 for me, and my freebies will not be with me before then - Seems there's no uniformity 😞 

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
That's a shame hopefully you get some good news soon🤞... Which colour did you go for?
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

I went for the Titanium - I think the same as you mate, ordered on the 14th too ! 

It's very strange how the orders are being fulfilled ! 

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Wow that is strange... What time did you place the order? I think that might have played a role but idk just guessing? I ordered mine within 15 mins of my upgrade window opening😅
0 Likes