Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are the free gifts

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 12:10 PM)
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Went for one of the special colours for the S21 Ultra this time so the delivery is couple of weeks later than the general release and delivery dates. But for my free gifts I was prompted to select a delivery date so I did but it's gone and I have heard nothing! No emails nor notifications to say when they will arrive or if they will arrive with the actual phone? Looking at some of the other issues people are having.... Samsung's idea to release the phone early this year has not been a wise one! Anyone else having similar issues? 
0 Likes
36 REPLIES 36
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I can only assume that Samsung will not ship the free gifts before the handset.

I guess if they give you the freebies first, and then for one reason or another the phone is either not acceptable or doesn't manage to ship, then the headphones will have been used for a few weeks ... and needed to be shipped back for refund.

I think the Samsung ordering system is to blame for the misleading information. I think regardless of what your expected delivery should of been... the system just pumped out a message 'shipping 28th Jan' ... even when that was not possible.

I can see their reason why they might not wish to send the gifts out first... but their system for ordering has caused so much confusion for everyone.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Stupop
Student
Options
when you get your S21 Ultra you will need to go onto Samsungs website and follow the instructions to claim your free gifts. You'll need the IMEI number. Once you've filled in the online claim, you will get a confirmation email and then the free gifts are shipped within 45 days of your claim being verified. That's what I've had to do. Hope this helps.
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
That's what I had to do past couple of years but I was told this year they are doing it as a package deal so I don't need to make a claim for them? But it's a but of a mess! I just hope the phone lives up to expectations,
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I can see the point there but it's confusing and a mess to say the least! I just hope I get mine in couple weeks time... Maybe should have stuck to the normal colours 🙄
0 Likes
Stupop
Student
Options
The Ultra is an amazing phone, had mine since the 28th and am impressed so far. As I said, I had to follow the website to register for the Buds Pro and Smart Tag. I then received a confirmation email to say that my free gifts would be with me in 45 days.
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Great, which phone did you upgrade from?
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

It appears that the free gifts and then method to obtain them depends on where you bought the phone. 

If you bought from anywhere other than samsung.com, you needed to redeem - If you bought direct, they come with the phone I am lead to believe....Although, the differing advice is astounding atm, I'm still waiting for my Titanium model too btw. 

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Yea the confusion is even worse when you speak to Samsung experts. I bought mine direct from Samsung so I'm hoping it will come with the phone🤞
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Sadly, I'm not entirely sure there such a thing as a Samsung expert - I contacted the promotion team, and was told two differing stories....

The whole thing is a mess, not helped at all by no official info from Samsung - More than frustrating. 

0 Likes