Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I receive my gifts claimed with the s21 pre-order?

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 01:02 PM)
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

Hi. Pre ordered an S21 yesterday with the free Buds and Tag offer. Do we know if they will be coming with the phone or have to be claimed once the phone arrives ? Ordered direct from Samsung. My order confirmation email says the phone and Tag "Ships by 28th Jan" but nothing against the Buds, hence the confusion. 

I did the same for the S10 launch and remember all the mess back then with claiming the free buds. Thanks. 
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I ordered the S21 Ultra in brown, without realising that it wasn't a standard colour, I'd have gone for silver or black if I'd known 🤔. I always use an LED view case, so the phone colour is fairly irrelevant really.
0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options
If you go into your account and your orders there is the option to cancel your order.......could do this and reorder another colour. PS can also get 4% cashback with Quidco at the moment but didn't get the email from them until after I had ordered my S21.
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I did think of that, but it means another Klarna credit check, so rather than chance any Klarna related issues, will just wait; I'm hoping the buds arrive on schedule, they should keep me going 'new toy' wise while waiting for the handset 😊
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We bet you're counting down the days till the delivery of your S21 family! 

- Which version did you choose? 

- Which colour was your favourite? 

We'll be doing our utmost to get your pre-order gifts within 45 days of the validated claim. For Samsung UK Online Shop, the claims process is integrated with your purchase and for other retailers including Samsung Ireland, you'll do this via the Samsung Members app on your new phone. 

For full details about claiming your gifts check out this guide. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Wow never seen a community manager in a post, hi I am archer 😄

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Hi there, GrandMaster @Anonymous User. Nice to meet ya! 

It's true, its not too often that you directly see our Community Manager as the Samsung Community is in the safe hands of our Community Lead @AntS and our trusted team of moderators who let us know all about what's going on on behalf of the Community. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Nice to meet you too😊

0 Likes
KashifRaza
First Poster
Options
I pre-ordered few months ago for Note 20 Ultra, the process was to fill in form online, there was a link on Samsung members and they send it to you in 2 weeks. You need imei to claim gifts, you also need invoice as proof of purchase, I pre-ordered yesterday for my S21 Ultra and hoping to receive in max 2 weeks, pretty easy and efficient
0 Likes