Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I receive my gifts claimed with the s21 pre-order?

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 08:35 AM)
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

Hi. Pre ordered an S21 yesterday with the free Buds and Tag offer. Do we know if they will be coming with the phone or have to be claimed once the phone arrives ? Ordered direct from Samsung. My order confirmation email says the phone and Tag "Ships by 28th Jan" but nothing against the Buds, hence the confusion. 

I did the same for the S10 launch and remember all the mess back then with claiming the free buds. Thanks. 
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Rajibee
First Poster
Options
I ordered mine through Vodafone yesterday and they said I should get a leaflet with my phone and tells me how to claim them you need your IEMI number so I'm assuming its the same as the S10 launch as I done the same them
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I pre-ordered last year for S20 Plus, the process was to fill in form online, there was a link on Samsung members and they send it to you in 2 weeks. You need imei to claim gifts, you may need invoice I can't remember but pretty easy and efficient
0 Likes
Dawan
First Poster
Options
I preordered s20 5g and apparently it wasn't part of the deal. even though Tesco, said they are. I did not get free earbuds, so check from Samsung if it is.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The promo may be over now but ut they had several promo last year, preorder was ear buds and afte they had a galaxy watch active too, but I guess both promo over. Check on Samsung members app
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

well it looks like that you are throwing the never pro order rule out of window

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
My order shows the buds and tag as 'shipping requested', so it does not look like you have to claim the buds, as was the case with the S20 pre-order last year.
0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

Yeah there is a "How To Claim" topic Samsung have posted which confirms if you've ordered direct through the Samsung UK shop then there will be no need to claim, which is great, but it doesn't answer the question about if the gifts will be coming with the phone or at a later date. Guess we will know 2 weeks today 😁

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Just had a look at my order confirmation email and both the buds and tag are annotated 'Ships by Jan 28th 2021' the handset is annotated 'delivers in 2-4 weeks' .
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

Which handset did you order ? Hope you get it on release day and not 4 weeks time ! 

0 Likes