Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp big problem, sending my second s21 Ultra 5g back!

(Topic created on: 14-12-2021 12:13 PM)
majidolyaei
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I bought a Samsung s21 ultra 5g in October, after installing all apps and all updates, when I wanted to use WhatsApp to send a photo or video, it took about 20 seconds or more to open the gallery, and after clicking on the all media folder it used to crash (black screen): SEE Video 1 , Video 2 (after uninstall/reinstall)

I uninstalled the app many times, cleared the cash, I even did a factory reset twice, but still the same problem. Samsung support also said it is WhatsApp problem, but come on I paid €1279 and I couldn't use a simple daily app. So after 14 days, I sent it back.

I bought a new s21 Ultra 5g on Black Friday and I got it some days ago, and you can't believe it, THE SAME PROBLEM!!!: SEE VIDEO 3

I thought it was a bug in the phone, but even this one has the same problem, before sending it back again, I wanted to post my problem here to see if anyone has the same problem? It's a big disappointment, my S8+ works still without a crash, and Samsung's biggest product cant run a simple app for me!!

15 REPLIES 15
majidolyaei
Apprentice
Options

I don't why my videos won't get played here!!!

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's perfectly simple. Whatsapp is not compatible with Android 12 regardless of what brand of phone you use. Read the reviews on Play Store and you will see what I mean.
Of course everyone on Android 12 has that problem and will continue to do so until Whatsapp developers pull their fingers out.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There's no need for a video, we know the issue.
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
I had an update for whatsappYesterday
check your updates 😉
0 Likes
majidolyaei
Apprentice
Options

two my friend have the same phone but they don't have any problems 

0 Likes
majidolyaei
Apprentice
Options

I have the last update, the problem exists still 😞

0 Likes
Sebbs
First Poster
Options
Hi My new S21Plus camera is missing its leaf and tree symbol on the camera mode settings Instead I have .5 1x 3 I have got used to the symbols on my previous phones.
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
@majidolyaei Samsung Members has a problem playing or showing any file. Whatever it is, video or image. Image turns to OBJ while videos won't show.
It is annoying!
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
WhatsApp is incompatible with Android 12. Try to update to latest version, according to Samsung the issue got solved with a software update. Or update WhatsApp manually from APKMirror site, it's 100% secure.
0 Likes