Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the difference between S21 and S21FE?

(Topic created on: 13-09-2021 08:04 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Is the S21 better? Which areas are better and which are downgrades, when comparing the two (cost/free stuff given is also a factor as well)? 🤔
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@LiquidSnake: Both phones have specs that elevate them above the other. I feel like the biggest selling point out of the gate for the S20 FE 5G is the inclusion of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, which was something fans were asking for, vs the Exynos 2100. The S21 5G has a 64MP main camera, vs the 12MP on the S20 FE, and can capture 8K video at 24fps. The S20 FE has a superior front camera though, with 32MP vs 10MP, and features 3x optical zoom vs the hybrid 3x optical found on the S21. The S21 has 8GB RAM vs 6GB found on the S20 FE. There a few minor differences beyond that, but if you were to purchase the S21 5G from our Online Shop at the moment, you'd be eligible to claim a set of Galaxy Buds Pro and a Smart Tag, which might tip the balance for you. 

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Full differences in spec's for the S21 FE 5G and the S21 Ultra 5G are highlighted and listed here...

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10954&idPhone2=10596#diff-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
AndrewL
Options

@LiquidSnake: I've just realised that I compared the Galaxy S21 5G to the Galaxy S20 FE 5G. We don't have any official specs to share just yet regarding the S21 FE, but feel free to check out the link provided by @ironass in the meantime. 

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah, thanks for the help guys! I'll be sure to check out the link and hope that clears things up 😎.
0 Likes