Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What now Samsung? Since ui 4.0 update still no bluetooth sync

(Topic created on: 29-11-2021 06:39 AM)
Members_7Z24k0Y
Apprentice
Options

So I have cleared cache, carried out a factory reset, a day of my life I will never get back, still same issue. No syncing with my car, that worked perfectly well before update. 

I can't see one single benefit this update has provided, there is not a single feature that makes phone better than before the update. 

We pay a lot of money for phones, and this update has clearly failed. I've not read one positive review, please sort or send me instructions on how to revert back to android 11. I want a phone that works not unwanted updates forced upon me.

5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try
go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. You'll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone and pair device
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
I too have a similar problem. I have intermittent connection with my car, radio and Bose speakers.
I have cleared system cache etc but to no avail.
0 Likes
Dgosho2
Student
Options

My issue is the same or similar. Bluetooth just drops. Or sometimes the bluetooth connection has no sound or bad sound (really quiet). Turning bluetooth off and on again and re-pairing works, until the next time it drops. This happens with both pairs of headphones and my car head unit.

0 Likes
Dgosho2
Student
Options

I've done that. It didn't work. I even did a full reset (reset all settings). It didn't help.

tpesic
First Poster
Options

Go to Settings, Developer options, Bluetooth PBAP, switch to PBAP 1.1. If developers option is not available go to Settings, ABout Phone, Software  information and tap on Build number 7 times

0 Likes