Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What issues have you found with Android 12

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 10:58 AM)
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Only issue I have found is I can't run a 3rd party app that I need for work....not a fault of samsung.
Company app developers are on the case to get it working with android 12.
Any issues please list them below.
10 REPLIES 10
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

2 issues im suddenly getting on my s21 since the update

Every time I unlock my phone,  and frequently when I'm navigating between apps, I'm getting this weird pop up notification saying "already copied to clipboard" it's pretty frequent and very annoying.

Facebook App Manager, an app I wasn't even aware of before, crashes frequently. The only Facebook apps I use are Messenger and WhatsApp, not sure if I can safely disable the App Manager without affecting them. Again, pretty annoying.

0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried clearing the partion cache?
0 Likes
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

If I were able to boot my phone in to recovery mode that might be an option! All the info I can find tells me that I need to turn off the phone and then hold down volume up and power together but that just boots the phone as normal.

0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
https://youtu.be/T2HkEa94FRk this is my video on how to wipe partition cache....they changed the way its done after android 11 was launched
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

Thanks, I'll check it out 🙏

rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
I always wipe partition cache after every update on all my devices
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

Ah, yeah I saw on another post about the headphones... I use Bluetooth headphones so will actually need to buy some headphones or find somewhere to borrow some in order to try this

0 Likes
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

Well thanks for your help, I'm going to disable bubble notifications (which I think is the type if notification I'm getting) until I can figure out how to boot in to recovery 🙏

0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
If you have a Samsung tablet then you can plug the charger cable between both and do it that way apparently