Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

What happened to Samsung Ireland and the S21 launch?

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 03:15 PM)
Duckofdeath
Explorer
Options

I preordered the S21 Ultra. The order started glitching almost immediately, by creating 4 simultaneous orders. I honestly didn't think on this when it happened as I thought it was some way to split up the bundled accessories.

When I checked in on the order when the preorder period ended, I realised it was 4 full orders it had created. I called Samsung and they said they'd fix this immediately.

A day later all orders had been cancelled by some sort of automation, so I called them again and they said it should be fixed.

Now, it's been cancelled since Sunday and it's impossible to get hold of the Samsung Shop, neither by phone or email. If I try going through customer support/services they just say they can't handle sales issues.

It would be nice if Samsung Ireland posted some sort of news update about what's going on.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarlH
Options

Hi @Duckofdeath. Which phone number and email address have you been using? 

0 Likes
Duckofdeath
Explorer
Options

0818 302 016 and Ireland.SamsungSupport@exertis.com

I've also tried contacting Exertis directly (the partner handling the sales), with no luck. I've tried contacting Samsung tech support, but they can apparently only refer to the above broken phone number and email. Samsung's Facebook people gives the same answer... >.<

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

I've just looked and it appears the number has been removed from the Contact Us part on the website. How long ago did you send an email? 

0 Likes
Duckofdeath
Explorer
Options

Sunday at 18:07 and Monday at 14:43 are the last two, haven't gotten a response on either.

0 Likes
Duckofdeath
Explorer
Options

This is getting pretty bad. I tried calling the main Samsung Ireland number again today, and today it actually "works" with the disclaimer "you're being transferred to Samsung UK".  Once there, I get the same advice as everywhere else: Call the Samsung Shop number or email the Samsung shop email address to get it resolved. The ones that aren't working.

0 Likes
Solution
Duckofdeath
Explorer
Options

It was shipped today, so I guess this is solved. \o/

0 Likes