Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are your views on S21 Series

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 06:35 PM)
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
I feel it is S20 under the new body. No major changes that I can see. I was looking forward to changomy phone after S10+ but not sure anymore. No SD card and memory of 512 max. My s10+ is 1TB 
17 REPLIES 17
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Do you use all that storage?
0 Likes
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
Yep currently using around 420GB 🤓
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
No SD for me is not good. I keep everything on my SD music, videos, pics etc... and I like to factory reset my phone after updates so having to re-copy my stuff back to my phone would be a ball ache. I think I'd look at the S20 FE if I had to change phones after reading a comparison article on SamMobile...
Andy3
Voyager
Options
samsung pulled sd card support from s6 then put it back on s7. I take it this is the Same sd card support may be back on s22 or its the end of sd card support. sd card will come to an end soon as its the slowest storage option now and is reducing performance of high end phones. they cant make sd cards read and write times any faster and it's limiting flagships performance.
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
Having no SD card doesn't bother me, I don't even use near the 128gb I have on my S10+, so I have pre ordered the Ultra version 128gb and going to trade in my S10+ and I'm only having to pay £750 rather than the actual price. So I'm looking forward to trying it out
0 Likes
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
I asked a similar question also.. The lack of sd support really puts me off. The sd card was one of the main selling points of Samsung phones that I loved.. I just love having the option of easily adding or removing an sd card.. Without sd card support I will always be worried about having my memory full and having to delete stuff. Also if you think about it my s20 ultra is 128gb, plus I could easily have an additional 1tb of storage which I cannot do with the s21 series. I won't be getting the s21
Intratech
Voyager
Options
no Micro-SD expansion means it's a no go for me.
Warrior145
Journeyman
Options
got an s10 plus right now is a now go for me on the s21 or s21 plus as the 1080p screen is a downgrade
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options
the fact that there's no SD card so we have to pay the premium to buy the fixed 256gb model for the S21 and S21+ is disgusting. at this point people may aswell buy a OnePlus or an iPhone

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F