Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird visual bugs

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 08:53 PM)
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
One common one is swiping up to go home from the camera on the lock screen and seeing your home screen wallpaper for a few frames. It's such an odd bug as it's really in your face and hard to miss, yet it hasn't been fixed, even on my Galaxy s21 ultra? Hopefully when one ui 4 comes up, samsung can stop focusing on the skin they put over top of android 12, and spend some quality time improving animations (which still are slow and on occasions entirely missing?) and better optimising the software. And adding a vertical app drawer, which I still don't understand why it isn't an option.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I couldn't replicate it 🤔

Also I have programmed the side key to open camera on double tap.
0 Likes
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
It happens pretty much every time for me, but its really noticeable if you take a picture and immediately swipe up
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What refresh rate are you using 🤔
0 Likes
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
120hz naturally. You really can't replicate it? I'm on exynos, are you?
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah Exynos as well.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
All I could suggest is try a Wipe cache and optimise apps as well in the same menu.
0 Likes
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
That does help, but the bug is still there even if its only for a couple frames. It's not that big of a deal, but it is just to show how Samsung really needs to work on optimising software. I would send a screen record but I can't go to the lockscreen while recording lol
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I understand your concern, but I guess you could be in the minority regarding this as most people would just unlock the phone and then go to the camera.

Still if it's a bug hoping samsung looks at this post and fix it.

Best of luck.
0 Likes