Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weak bluetooth

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 01:08 PM)
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
After latest software update in the UK I spotted that bluetooth is weaker than before. Keep disconnecting my watch after just few meters. Before it was working perfectly all over the house even upstairs. 
Any one spotted same?
8 REPLIES 8
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try removing and reconnecting it and see if it helps.
brettz
Navigator
Options
ive noticed that on my note 10 plus after android 11. nip to next room watch disconnects never used to hopefully samsung will fix !
kkh786
Navigator
Options
I've noticed this on the S21 Ultra as well. I have Bluetooth less range than even the S21 I had last week even less so than the S20+. I hope its a software issue as I have no time to change the phone.

I am talking in relation to pairing with the Galaxy Watch3.
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
I think it's the software as before latest update all was good.
kkh786
Navigator
Options
Hope you're right. I haven't had the phone for long. Apart from this issue the Ultra is perfect. Fingers crossed.
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
I have a sneaky suspicion we're seeing an old issue of interference between mobile modem and Bluetooth going on and they are trying to test the best acceptable setting to people...
kkh786
Navigator
Options
New update this morning seems to have fixed the issue
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
better definitely
0 Likes