Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning massage "Call Issue. Please contact support" on making a call via dialler app

(Topic created on: 13-06-2022 03:47 PM)
16bitSega
Apprentice
Options

Hi, guys!
I have experienced one problem on Android 11 , S21ultra Samsung using a mobile dialler application and I saw a new-kind warning icon. I wonder does it a native Samsung warning or does it comes from app developer, could you help me?

warning icon looks like a blue square consisting a flash and it says: "Call Issue. Please contact support"

Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 16.24.40.png

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That doesn't look like a Samsung message. What dialler app are you using?
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, thanks for that. I think your best option is to contact the developers. I couldn't find anyone, in Play Store reviews with this problem. Fortunately, the developers respond to questions.
Before contacting them it may be worth clearing system cache.
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
I just clicked on that link that you posted, and got this...

I've never seen a warning like this on my Note 9 whenever I have tried clicking a link to the Google App Store, so I'd be loathe to place any trust in that app (or the hyperlink). I may well be paranoid, but if I don't trust it, it ain't getting anywhere near my phone! I'll stick with the dialler that came with the phone, thanks!!Screenshot_20220613-154525_Samsung Members.jpg
16bitSega
Apprentice
Options

Thank you!

16bitSega
Apprentice
Options

Dude, that link goes to Play Market..

You could go to download google maps for your good use, by this link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.maps&hl=uk&gl=US

or stay well paranoid and use a paper-printed ones

0 Likes