Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voucher

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 05:34 PM)
aframone
Student
Options
Hi there I purchased a S21 from Samsung but I forgot to apply a £50 off the price voucher that Samsung had sent me via email. Can I still redeem the voucher or get a refund from Samsung.
I could cancel the original order as the S21 has not been delivered yet and reorder and apply the voucher but as i have already paid I would be unsure whether this will help.
Thanks 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@aframone: Any vouchers you have would need to be redeemed at the purchase stage, therefore if you wanted to apply it to your Galaxy S21 purchase then you will need to cancel the existing order and reorder with the voucher. You can do this via the link below before the status changes to dispatched, or contact our Shop Team directly on 0330 726 7467 for further assistance. I hope this helps. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/search-orders/

sudheerk
Pioneer
Options
The only way is to cancle the first order and place new order with code. I imagine the £50 voucher only works with S21 ultra 256GB or more. better try first on other models first to check
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I had the same issue. My order was a pre order for the S21 Ultra 512GB and was already in dispatch, so I couldn't cancel it. I just pre ordered another with the voucher and sent the first one back.

My take is they offer this discount to customers who own a 512GB (or 256GB model?) Samsung flagship of the last couple years maybe. I didn't see this voucher when I tried with my S20 Ultra because it was a base 128GB model. However I did see the voucher from my 512GB Note 10+ 5G.
0 Likes