Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume key fell off on s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 08:56 PM)
Mnich-zako
First Poster
Options
Does any one know how to fit or replace volume key as it fell of? I've ordered new replacement one, but it won't fit. In the volume key socket there are still rubber buttons, just that silver key is missing. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Mnich-zako: If the Volume button on the side of your Galaxy S21 Ultra has fallen off, then I strongly recommend that you reach out to our Help Desk to arrange for a Samsung engineer to inspect and repair the device for you. Attempting to re-attach an unauthorised, third party button to the phone yourself will void your warranty, and may lead to further problems down the line if not done correctly. If you're based in the UK then please follow the link below to find the relevant support channels. Otherwise, please let me know where you're based, and I will point you in the right direction. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Indeed, it won't from the outside. You need to do as Andrew said because the button is meant to be fitted inside the phone to poke through the hole. If you try jamming the one you bought into the phone you can do more damage to the circuit board
0 Likes
salimally
First Poster
Options
Hi this happened to me wat I've done I've oderd new one than I've used the twiser to remove the rubber which remain from the first volume botton. Than I've put the new one simple like that no glue needed.
0 Likes