Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video stuttering when watching with Galaxy Buds 2

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 06:40 PM)
nguyenpro_hl
Journeyman
Options

when I'm watching videos with speakers, videos play fine but when I connect Galaxy Buds 2, videos always stutter first 1-2 seconds (audio is fine) and only happens when I play videos with Galaxy Buds 2 connected. I tried changing bluetooth audio codec, AVCRP, ... (all bluetooth audio related settings) but nothing works. Is anyone having the same problem?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Paarth
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem it is pretty frustrating it happens on almost every video player including netflix

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @nguyenpro_hl and @Paarth . That's a very unusual issue, and I'm sure I can assist you in getting this resolved.

The first step to try would be a soft reset on your phone. This doesn't erase any data but it tends to solve most connectivity or latency issues by giving your software a fresh start. To do this, press your Power and Volume Down keys together until you see the Samsung logo. 

Another step to try would be to clear the cache of your phone's Bluetooth. You won't lose any personal data by doing this. Clearing the cache just helps your apps run smoothly by removing temporary files. You can do this by heading to Settings > Apps > Tap the three lines next to 'Your apps' > Show system apps > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear cache. 

I then recommend testing the function of your phone's Bluetooth by performing a hardware test. To do this, please head to the Support section of the Members app > Select 'View tests' underneath the Diagnostics heading > Bluetooth. 

Please let me know how you get on with these steps and when you get the issue resolved.

0 Likes