Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from S21 ultra to S22 series

(Topic created on: 13-01-2022 12:00 AM)
Rodney5
Explorer
Options
Probably too early to say at this stage, but is anybody considering it? I won't be myself but I will consider upgrading to Z Fold or Flip 4 later this year I think!
10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am will be upgrading I think, with hope android 12 works better as I am getting tired of the bugs on this one
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Nope, sticking with my S21 Ultra.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Not upgrading, I'm more than happy with my s21 ultra, I don't know how samsung can improve on this device to be honest.
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
No I am sending the s21ultra back I can't get a signal and can't make calls the phone is useless as a phone sadly
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have only has the S21 Ultra around six  months and pretty impressed with the device, therefore will not be upgrading at the present time.  For those interested though been speculation for a little while and it seems that the S22 Ultra will have an inbuilt  S Pen and will also interest Note users (that series may well be discontinued).  Word now that with the delay of  Exynos 2200  processor  Europe may well get the Snapdragon now  , seems not a major camera upgrade  and not a  200-megapixel camera sensor at the present time.    However obviously all will be confirmed on the day  (Samsung has confirmed 8 February to a Korean site).  see some information here https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/news/samsung/159647-samsung-galaxy-s22-february-2022-release-date 

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s22-get-snapdragon-globally-exynos-2200-disappears/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Cosmin1990
Pioneer
Options
Hi,even if it will have a 200 mp sensor...how much you use the 100 mp on s21 ultra? I don't think so that it will be too much different then s21 ultra...for the moment I'm good with it...maybe next year its great to upgrade...anyway after about 2 years(if you have a contract) it's recommended to upgrade to the next best thing.For the moment very impressed and pleased with my s21 ultra.
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Definitely be sticking with my s21 ultra 😍.
Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the supposed looks of the s22 ultra,I get the s series because I love the curved edges and the s22 ultra is going to look exactly like a note(squared edges).
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
No, I am very happy with my S21 Ultra at the moment. Good battery life and all apps work.
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Guaranteed there will be new issues with the S22, always is. You just end up forking out loads of cash to chase your tail! 

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes