Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade S20 Ultra to S21 - Phone Return

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 06:57 AM)
Clive7409
Voyager
Options

Has anyone received the packaging to return their upgraded device in UK at all? Still waiting for mine & concerned that it may have gone missing on route to me.

18 REPLIES 18
ImtiazBawa
Journeyman
Options
thanks
brickieone
Apprentice
Options
hi all just rang customer service on 150 option upgrades and spoke to operative, expressed concern on no returns pack
ee trade in number 02087323798 open tomorrow ive asked for an extension on return deadline to be added to my file hope this helps
Joemile
Explorer
Options
iv not received mine either. emailed them and was told to call customer service, not really my responsibility though right?
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
I got mine on Monday and I sent it back today.
JadeyMitch
First Poster
Options
i received mine 5 days after receiving my new phone. Klarna still took 2 payments from me though, one for new phone and one for old phone, even though email from Samsung said they would freeze the payment for 30 days to allow return of old phone. I've tried speaking to both Samsung and Klarna and am just being passed from pillar to post with no help at all!
Case1188
Voyager
Options
yeah got mine, UK here, trade in already arrived at Samsung.
ImtiazBawa
Journeyman
Options
i have received my return envelope yesterday from samsung
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Did you have to get in touch with them? If so do you recall the URL, Telephone number or email used.
0 Likes
ImtiazBawa
Journeyman
Options
you can chat with samsung on the url to check the status of your envelope https://www.samsungrecycle.co.uk/