Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade S20 Ultra to S21 - Phone Return

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 08:39 PM)
Clive7409
Voyager
Options

Has anyone received the packaging to return their upgraded device in UK at all? Still waiting for mine & concerned that it may have gone missing on route to me.

18 REPLIES 18
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I am also still waiting. I received an email a week ago telling me that I would receive a return envelope in the post in 3-5 days but since then, nothing.

I have emailed them today asking when I might receive the return envelope. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
ImtiazBawa
Journeyman
Options
I have also same concerned, as i have also not received the packaging to sent my phone to samsung. I have sent email also to samsung but not response.
Yoda332
Journeyman
Options
I got mine on Monday and sent the phone back
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
It may just be with lockdown post is delayed, but the envelope was sent with the phone last year when upgraded so was expecting the same this year.
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Sweet, maybe just waiting time then.
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
im still waiting for my packing as well. messaged them twice n said its been posted to me on mon. still not received it yet. advisor told me to wait few days.
ImtiazBawa
Journeyman
Options
on which email u have sent the mail to them, kindly send the email id so that i can also check tbe status with them
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options
I'm with Sky, the returned envelope was in the box with the new phone, old phone has been returned and I received an email saying they got it
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
its the live chat on samsung recycle website. if u give them ur order number they can check for you.