Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Upgrade Programme - Return Phone

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 03:49 PM)
Wheeler2105
First Poster
Options

Hello, 

Last Feb i did the upgrade programme for the S20 Ultra and upgraded to the S21 Ultra lst night i was eligible for an upgrade. How does the phone return work and does anyone know how the payments work, will it just be the money for the S21 that comes out in Feb or will i have to pay 2 fees for both phones until Samsung receive the S20 back from me?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

Last year they sent return packaging for the phone to go back with, once received i got an email saying it was all completed and paid off.

As for the payments, according to my Klana app, my S20 payment is due on the 5th Feb and the S21 due on the same day, so it looks like i will have to pay for both until my old phone is returned?

0 Likes
Solution
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
This is my first time returning a phone to Samsung. Like you my S20 and S21 payments are due on the 5th; not sure I'll even have the S21 by then (my handset delivery is down as 2-4 weeks). I'm guessing I'll have to pay both.

I think we're getting the upgrade a month earlier, so that might account for an overlap of payments.
Wheeler2105
First Poster
Options

Ah thats great, thanks for you help guys :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Kashifsam
Journeyman
Options
I also joined the upgrade programme last Feb but I'm not eligible for an upgrade until mid March. Very disappointed 😞
0 Likes