Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 12:55 PM)
manny12
Journeyman
Options

So i sent my device back on the upgrade program. Usually i get an email saying my order is now complete. However this time i got nothing. So i rang the place it goes to and they said they processed it on the 9th of march. Now klarna are taking money for both devices. Rang Samsung and they have not got a clue keep telling me to provide evidence that i sent it back. But the people here in the UK that do the the upgrade say it's all on their system and Samsungs that it's all done. Avoid the upgrade program because if it goes wrong no one can sort it out it seems. Total joke customer service 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Members_JJ5y018
First Poster
Options

Same issue. Sent my S21 Ultra back a few weeks ago recieved the Email to say order complete and Klarna would receieve the money in 10 working days to pay off my old device, however Samsung havent sent the money and im now paying for a device i no longer have. customer support is terrible and havent got a clue whats going on. If you guys are considering legal action I would consider joining you.  

0 Likes
manny12
Journeyman
Options
The whole process is just terrible. Speak to klarna if you haven't already and ask them to put your payments on hold as you have clearly fulfilled your part of the contract. The customer services in the Philippines are truly shocking. Samsung should have a UK customer service center.
Keep in touch on here if it doesn't get solved. We may all have to go down the legal route!!
0 Likes
Mcnalk
Journeyman
Options

I'm in a very similar position having had email confirmation on 7th March that the return was complete and Samsung would pay off the balance with Klarna within 10 days. Needless to say this never happened. I've now been charged two further monthly installments for the old phone as well as paying for the S22. Klarna have been helpful, pausing the plan again and promising to work with Samsung to resolve. But Samsung have been atrocious. Even when they finally agreed to open a ticket and get the local team to get back to.me within 48 hours - well, 5 days and I'm still waiting.

0 Likes
manny12
Journeyman
Options
I think a lot of us are in the same boat. The customer service is appalling. As others have said, the very fact that this is samsung a members site yet no one is even bothering to read this and trying to resolve it shows what they think about their customers.
There is a post in this that says we may have to go down the legal road and certainly pressure klarna as they are charging people for goods they no longer have.
0 Likes
manny12
Journeyman
Options
Update!! Just got an email from klarna saying that your device has been returned and any future payments have been cancelled!! Should never have been this complicated
0 Likes
Chrissie78
Apprentice
Options

Klarna did the same for me, but when I asked about a refund for the overpayment , they said I needed to contact Samsung and tell them to send refund Klarna for the overpayment, so that Klarna could refund me. It's ridiculous 😒 

0 Likes