Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 09:32 PM)
manny12
Journeyman
Options

So i sent my device back on the upgrade program. Usually i get an email saying my order is now complete. However this time i got nothing. So i rang the place it goes to and they said they processed it on the 9th of march. Now klarna are taking money for both devices. Rang Samsung and they have not got a clue keep telling me to provide evidence that i sent it back. But the people here in the UK that do the the upgrade say it's all on their system and Samsungs that it's all done. Avoid the upgrade program because if it goes wrong no one can sort it out it seems. Total joke customer service 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
Hi I have a long thread on this. I have the same issue and it looks like Samsung are using the same delaying tactics they have tried to use with me. In your case they owe you money back as they've taken money for goods they are in possession of and failed to discharge. Any other business and this would be a possible scam, although this still maybe the case.

There are a few posts on this same issue unfortunately and Samsung are doing nothing to help their customers.
manny12
Journeyman
Options
100%. Basically ripping people off by charging them for something they now have. Hopefully they can sort it out. Their customer service here in the UK goes to the Philippines and they don't even know what the upgrade scheme is. Its a total disgrace
0 Likes
JackRego
Apprentice
Options
I am considering legal action against samsung in respect of the upgrade programme and charging consumers who have sent the old device back. Anyone else want to join me?
manny12
Journeyman
Options
I have been on to klarna today. Told them what has happened and how the upgrade place said they processed my s21 on the 9th of march yet Samsung claim they have not had anything from me.
Klarna have paused my payments until they investigate. The whole system is a joke no one knows what they are doing. Are you from the UK because if they don't sort it out I will definitely happily join any legal action because they seem to be ripping people off left right and centre
0 Likes
JackRego
Apprentice
Options
Yes uk
0 Likes
manny12
Journeyman
Options
Well, i shall keep in touch and yes, if this is not resolved soon. I will certainly being going down the legal route.
0 Likes
manny12
Journeyman
Options
I got an email today from the upgrade team here in the UK. They confirmed they received and processed my order. So basically it's samsung that have messed up and are trying to make me pay for something they actually have and not me!! Couldn't make this up if you tried!!
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
The fact this is Samsung community forum and nobody senior has reached out to anyone just highlights to total contemp they have for their customers.
0 Likes
manny12
Journeyman
Options
Total disgrace. Especially as there are many posts like this. As you said it shows what they think of loyal customers that buy their latest devices every year.
0 Likes