Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade program

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 08:09 AM)
elimjan
Journeyman
Options
I got my S21ultra 28th February, via upgrade program. After 3 weeks and many emails and pointless phone calls  I finally received an email with return label. The envelope had not been sent to me. I returned my S20+ straight away on 17th March, had email confirming they've got it on 19th March, 14 days ago. And that's it, I've heard nothing since! Today Klarna took 2 payments from my bank, for both phones, even though Samsung has got one of them! This is the second month I've paid for both phones.
I don't know what to do! Emails and phone calls are not getting me anywhere. Can anyone suggest anything? By the way, the phone I sent back was in excellent condition, not even a scratch. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keugier
Navigator
Options
the brief interaction I had with customer care was awful. great product but terrible customer service interface and you don't get anywhere.

found this ages ago by never used as my issue got fix.. perhaps give it a try?

https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/samsung-complaints/contact-details
AndrewL
Options

@elimjan: I'm sorry to hear of your frustration surrounding this matter. If you have returned your existing handset, and a receipt confirmation has been sent to you, then please reach out to MTR at helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk for further assistance, where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

Members_3ry3vx6
First Poster
Options

If u hlave phone ftom dome Brand like ee u nás call them and komplain

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, I was in the exact situation. Both Klarna and Samsung were just blaming each other. Luckily it was o ly one month for me so one payment and one of the Klarna members gave me a great advice. Now that you have returned the phone you should have or will receive another email from Samsung saying you account is closed/paid off for the S20+.
So just contact your bank and ask then for a refund on the S20+ payment and cancel that DD. It worked for me and hopefully will for you too! Good luck