Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade not working

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 04:18 PM)
petegater
Explorer
Options
I've tried to upgrade a few times and I'm getting an error saying my upgrade isn't available yet. I've been I the prerelease upgrade programme for a while, has anyone managed to get it? Or will we be waiting until the normal Galaxy release date? 
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
If you scroll down the topics on here mate you'll see quite a few posts regarding the shambolic upgrade/preorder situation this year. A few, myself included, have had similar issues samsung end & that's after receiving the email saying you can upgrade. I did manage to get past that problem after trying a few times, then it's Klarna that provides a stumbling block. I'm going to email Samsung & complaining, phoning gets you nowhere.
0 Likes
petegater
Explorer
Options
looks like I need to get an email from them, but it also seems like some people are being allowed to get it now, and others aren't.
It was the same situation last year with Klarna, I had to put it through 3 times and that was whilst complaining to Samsung and Klarna
0 Likes
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
Honestly mate it's a joke. I received the email & tried within seconds. Got a not eligible on the first few attempts & then it went through only for Klarna to throw a spanner in the works.
I still don't know the answer to this, but even though I've been part of the upgrade program 4 years & was logged into my Samsung account, it was asking me if I wanted to join the program. Then it couldn't link me to my klarna account or kept crashing when trying. When I checked my credit score yesterday I had 7 entries from Klarna which is a complete joke. I didn't fail a credit check, I couldn't link my account or it kept crashing. How that can go on your credit file is beyond me.
0 Likes
petegater
Explorer
Options
I emailed samsung and they just sent my Klarna number, but no mention that I needed an email. Their service is getting worse and worse. I'm hoping I get the email soon as I want the preorder stuff
0 Likes
simonrogers
Apprentice
Options
same for me!! I go through the process and it goes to this and it just keeps spinning and spinning..ridiculous!!!!

Screenshot_20210115-081013_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options

this is a shambles I got my invite and it wont let me login. Rang support and basically because the s20 landed in feb last year I cant upgrade till 27th feb.. looks like anyone who got the s20 on release last year wont get it on release this time as the s21 is coming early, which also means missing the pre order gifts too! 

0 Likes
petegater
Explorer
Options
I'm sure I've seen some people that have been able to get an upgrade, I'm waiting for a response from customer services
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
I just rang customer services the lady was not helpful and said basically the agreement is 12 months, which I totally get but that means anyone with the S20 who got it on day release won't get the S21 day release. just not fair.
0 Likes
petegater
Explorer
Options
that will ***** a lot of people off.
0 Likes