Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade klarna issues s21 ... again!!

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 12:16 PM)
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options
Last year had awful problems with klarna and upgrading on the Samsung web page having been with them a few years with money taken out then refused etc! Took long time to sort out and should have learnt my lesson but.... Same thing has happened again. Page froze tried again money taken then refused!! Can't believe this hasn't been sorted out. Can't get to speak to anyone to sort it !!!

78 REPLIES 78
jimsouthstand
Pioneer
Options
Exactly, when you get to the link to payment page it doesn't connect and then tells you you cannot upgrade with klarna ! So bloody annoying!
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

i gave up on Klarna upgrades after last year mess when i end it up with 3 loans and 4 credit score checks - and 0 phones 

i cant believe this is happening again this year but probably nobody cares enough to fix this 

Dpx
Pioneer
Options

I got the Samsung  S21 Upgrade email and the first thought that came into my head was 'Is there going to be a massive issue like last time with Klarna?'.

I decided to check the forums out before trying to upgrade and I see this thread lol. Glad I didn't go ahead with it yet.

I'm going to hold off until this issue is fixed. Hopefully it's sorted soon and we get an official message from a Samsung Community Member. 

theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options

@Dpx  We've already got a reply from an official community manager @SachikoT is on the case and requesting user details affected from this year

Dpx
Pioneer
Options

@theroninhunter Thanks, yeah I did see that. I meant I'd rather wait for an official message to say that there should no longer be any issues trying to upgrade via Klarna. Sorry, I should have clarified in my post.

Hopefully it's resolved soon but for now I'll hold off.

jimsouthstand
Pioneer
Options
@Sam_UK
please see the above comment from myself! I have contacted both Samsung and Klarna and carried out the basic suggestions remove cache use Samsung internet try this try that but still cannot get onto the payment page? This is very annoying and embarrassing for Samsung! It has happened to me before so I am not happy that an organisation that can develop revolutionary TV technology can't get a few algorithms together, they knew that there was a massive problem last year, but haven't sorted it for this year?
Please can you let me / us know why this link to Klarna is not working? Thanks
Jim
0 Likes
Jordan1993
Journeyman
Options

Thanks SachikoT, hopfully they will get this issue resolved 🤞

0 Likes
AlexNguyen
Journeyman
Options

Thanks @SachikoT, I had messaged @Sam_UK with all the details 

Called Samsung Online Shop again and gave them my ticket reference, spoke to an advisor who was trying to help but couldn't do anything other than escalating the issue to another internal team, also promised to get back to me within 48 hours. Not holding my breath on that 😪

ChrisJimHill
Pioneer
Options

Whilst I'm frustrated that this has happened again, I'm also relieved that it's not just me who is experiencing issues once again! I spoke to one of their chat agents and they recommended the same steps. I've emailed the Samsung support address...but by the sounds of it, I'll save my breath from contacting Klarna!

0 Likes
LauraCow
Explorer
Options
I'm just getting the spinning thing after I've filled in my details.

Guessing still not fix for this yet? Been trying early morning, night, evening, day. Just getting soft searches and one hard search on my report.

Really starting to give up on all this upgrade malarkey.

Screenshot_20210118-155802_Chrome_29057.jpg

0 Likes