Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade klarna issues s21 ... again!!

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 12:29 AM)
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options
Last year had awful problems with klarna and upgrading on the Samsung web page having been with them a few years with money taken out then refused etc! Took long time to sort out and should have learnt my lesson but.... Same thing has happened again. Page froze tried again money taken then refused!! Can't believe this hasn't been sorted out. Can't get to speak to anyone to sort it !!!

78 REPLIES 78
tariq15
Journeyman
Options

That FB screenshot is  in reference to the upgrade lounge being updated to accept loan numbers from March 2020 , when logging in . That was solved on 14th.
Unrelated to checkout freezing after doing the Klarna identification questions 

jmall99
Explorer
Options

I've always been able to get into the upgrade lounge, but when I go to the payment screen, after selecting Klarna and answering questions, the page continuously loads, been trying since it was announced, but still no luck.

Screenshot_20210118-174229_Samsung Internet.jpg

tariq15
Journeyman
Options

i confirm that's my exact issue too , no help from Klarna or Samsung help. Samsung help chat agent told me to email samsung help! They couldn't escalate on my behalf! crazy! SLA is 5 days on a email to the help desk.

jmall99
Explorer
Options

Yeah, I spoke to samsung and they told me it's due to demand, so just to keep trying.

simonrogers
Apprentice
Options
I'm having the same sort of problem!! been trying for a few days I get past the klarna then it just spins like it's loading...doesn't tell me that I've been unsuccessful just spinning. spoke to klarna and samsung!!! no help at all

Screenshot_20210115-081013_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options
sorry to disagree but it wasn't in my case.
0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options
yes that's what mine did on several occasions then managed to get as far as payment details in for deposit then had a blank screen and froze.

20210114_171412_19852.jpg

LauraCow
Explorer
Options
Same here... 🤦‍♀️
0 Likes
AlexNguyen
Journeyman
Options

I have been having the same issue since the launch. Emailed support@samsunguk.zendesk.com on Friday, got a response on Sunday advising me to clear cache and try again, which obviously did not work. My follow up email remains unanswered. Does anyone know how to escalate it from here?

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We're sorry to hear that you, some familiar names from last year, have been experiencing issues with getting your agreement approved with Klarna.

We'd like to help you move this forward. Please can you contact our moderation team by sending a Private Message to @Sam_UK so they can collect some details to get the help or information you need.